Tower Beach Club Event Venue
4300 sq. ft. Indoor/Outdoor Event Space plus adjacent 10,000 sq. ft. lawn
Waterfront | $10M View | Beach Vibe | Easy Water Activity Add-ons
Opened in 2019 and remodeled with a designer's eye, the Tower Beach Club is a unique 4300 square foot indoor/outdoor event space with a stunning panoramic waterfront view directly on San Diego's prime Mission Bay beachfront. With a view of the lush hills of La Jolla to the North, the setting sun over Mission Beach to the West, and the boats and water activity of Sail Bay wrapping around to the East, the view is unrivaled.
With it's open-air bar and massive beachfront patio, it's a quintessential high-end beach club where even the fanciest black tie events will feel right at home... without the black tie price tag... as you can bring your own booze and food, or have it all done for you. Because it's a sub-dividable beach club and deck venue, it's just as adept at hosting a 30-50 person corporate off-site meeting as it is hosting a 200 person wedding or party. With the adjacent 10,000 square beach front lawn, the beach, and the expansive Mission Bay, we've hosted corporate picnics for up to 1500 people.
The Tower Beach Club is unlike any event venue in San Diego. What really brings the event experience to another level is that any event can easily add-on water sports activities thru our partnership with Mission Bay Sports Center. Want a 10-pack of jet skis available for your guests? How about a couple ski boats ready with drivers? Or a couple dozen Tower paddle boards ready on the beach? Catamarans? How about 20-30 Tower Electric Bikes out front for your guests to do a quick tour of the surrounding area? How about we set up a paddle board relay race that pretty much anyone can participate in? Easy. Easy. And easy.
Watersports activities can easily be added to any event
1800 square feet of artfully designed interior space
Open space with two mobile bars / banquet tables
A series of panoramic doors that blend the interior and exterior into one 4300 square foot space
Iconic, center of space 'Marlin Bar'
2500 square foot wrap around deck with 100' of beach frontage
4300 square feet of flowing indoor / outdoor space with a unique waterfront beach club vibe
10,000 plus square foot adjacent lawn
The standard Tower Beach Club ("TBC") full-day buyout rate is $8000. This is for a full day (any consecutive 8 hour period between 8am and 10pm) on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays. Except for holidays, there is a mid-week discount of 40% for Monday thru Thursday events. Holidays and holiday season (Nov 15th to Dec 31) rates are at a 20% premium. If you only need the space for half a day (any consecutive 4 hour period from 8am-4pm for the daytime half, and 5-10pm for the evening half), it's an additional 30% discount on the full day rate. Date reservations are open 18 months in advance.
Additionally, partial venue bookings open up 120 days in advance and are discounted as follows:
- BC East & Bar rents at a $25% discount. The eastern 2 rooms and the full deck.
- TBC Deck rents at a 35% discount. The entire deck including outdoor facing bar.
- TBC East rents at a 45% discount. The eastern most room and the East and North decks.
- TBC Bar rents at a 55% discount - The central room, bar, and the Center and West decks.
- Bar only mid-week, evening - If you wanted to rent the Tower Beach Club Bar on a Tuesday evening from 6pm to 10pm, it would be $1512. $8000 x 60% mid-week rate = $4800 x 45% bar only rate = $2160 x 70% half day rate = $1512. Plus the $150 cleaning fee, so a total of $1662.
- Deck only Sunday early afternoon - If you wanted to rent the Tower Beach Club Deck on a Sunday from 11am to 3pm, it would be $3640. $8000 x 65% deck only rate = $5200 x 70% half day rate = $3640. Plus the $150 cleaning fee, so a total of $3790.
- Saturday buy-out all day - If you wanted to buy-out the entire Tower Beach Club on a Saturday from 2pm to 10pm, it would be $8000. You have the full venue for 8 hours. Nothing else would be booked before or after you, or in any other segment of the space. If you were looking to spend less, consider doing the same thing on a Thursday, which would be $4800. Or consider just doing the Saturday daytime (only 4 hours and must end by 4pm) or just the evening (again only 4 hours and must start after 5pm).
When you rent the Tower Beach Club venue, you can do your own food and beverage, select your own caterers, or have our included onsite event coordinator set-up everything for you. Your choice. We don't force you to buy food and beverages thru us at jacked up rates. No $1000 table service bottles here!
Do as much or as little as you like yourselves. Every booking includes the services of our onsite event management service. They can do it all for you, or just serve as an onsite liaison for your own event coordinator.
Here's what comes with every full venue booking:
- Stylish 2500 square foot waterfront deck with two VIP lounge areas
- Modern 1800 square foot indoor space
- Center of venue indoor/outdoor open air bar
- Onsite management of facility
- Event consultation with experienced event coordinator
- Basic event coordination
- Venue management day of
- Floor plans design and implementation
- Pre event check in with client
- Set up of basic audio visual
- Referrals to vendors
Available for an additional charge:
- Cleaning (Mandatory $150 post event cleaning fee)
- Tables & chairs or other rental coordination
- Food & beverage coordination
- Team building and games
- Water activity coordination (Boats, jet skis, SUP, Kayak, etc right next door)
- Complete event planning services
- Vendor coordination
Suitable Types of Events
- Corporate picnics
- Corporate meetings & seminars
- Wellness, yoga & self improvement
- Film location & photo shoots
- Fund raising events
- Baby & bridal showers
We're on the water in Mission Bay on the tip of the peninsula at the end of Santa Clara Place. Our address is 1010 Santa Clara Place, San Diego, CA 92109.
Venue Segments for Partial Bookings
Tower Beach Club Buy-Out - Standard Rate $8000
(Full, unrestricted access)
Tower Beach Club East & Bar - Standard Rate $6000
(West room will be Tower's retail showroom)
Tower Beach Club Deck Only - Standard Rate $5200
(no inside access, even bar area)
Tower Beach Club East - Standard Rate $4400
(Lawn entrance access only, different event may occur simultaneously in bar area)
Tower Beach Club Bar Only - Standard Rate $3600
(Different event may occur simultaneously in Tower East area)
Tower Beach Club